I love u..!!

I like your smile,
I like your vibe,
I like your style, 
But that's not why I love you ..

And I, I like the way,
You're such a star ,
But that's not why I love you

Hey, do you feel, do you feel me?
Do you feel what I feel too? 
Do you need, do you need me?
Do you need me?

You're so beautiful  
But that's not why I love you,
I'm not sure you know,
That the reason I love you
 
Is you being you, just you Yeah, 
the reason I love you,
Is all that we've been through,
And that's why I love you

I like the way you misbehave
When we get wasted But 
that's not why I love you
And how you keep your cool  
When I am complicated
But that's not why I love you

Hey, do you feel, do you feel me?
Do you feel what I feel too?
Do you need, do you need me?
Do you need me?

You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you  
And I'm not sure you know  
That the reason I love you

Is you being you, just you  
Yeah, the reason I love you
Is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you

Even though we didn't make it through
I am always here for you, you
 
You're so beautiful  
But that's not why I love you
I'm not sure you know  
That the reason I love you

Is you being you, just you 
Yeah, the reason I love you
Is all that we've been through  
And that's why I love you

That's why I love you  
That's why I love you
 
                                         For Capital Z
  



p/s: lagu ni by Avril Lavigne
Thankz ya, DATANG LAGI YA, ^__^

0 love iqa zaliqa:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...